we were discussin why the sudden loss of appetite (so im not the only one experiencing this)
and we had a conclusion, it must be due to our alvl result :((
i have so much "if only"s on my mind,
- i should have study harder
- i shouldnt have slp in class for every lessons
- i shouldnt skip lectures
- i shouldnt be late for school all the time
- i shouldnt skip school like it is just a 4-day school week
- i should have hide in library and mug my ass off
- i should not have been so obsess with my ec
- i should be more focus in class and do constant revision
- i should ask when im in doubt
- i should not devote too much of my time playin basketball
- i should just remain antisocial and study my ass off and be a nerd
- i shouldnt have gone to arts stream
- i shouldnt have taken up maths and econs
and lastly...
I SHOULDNT HAVE ENTER A JC :(:(:(
okay enough of whining, if i have the time to whine i should do sth abt it, prolly think of a DECENT GOOD BACKUP PLAN!
-like mayb being a teacher? (SUCKS TTM)
-like maybe entering NTU arts media ?
-maybe repeating a year as a private candidate?
-maybe once again wearin back my peejay uniform taking tt super long 970 bus ride home :(
-maybe going to a poly and befriend those kids who are younger than me? :(:(
there are pretty much plan Bs (yeah im being so optimistic here )
I DUN WANNA GO BACK SCHOOL ON FRIDAY, I DUN WANNA TAKE BACK MY RESULT :(
AND LET ME TELL YOU PEOPLE, DUN EVER COME AND ASK ME ABT MY RESULT, I'LL TELL U IF I LIKE YOU, SO DUN ASK! URGH!
okay, im not gonna blog anymore for the time being, the next post you'll see is maybe next week which means i already got back my result :(
OR MAYBE ON THE EVE OF RESULT DAY COS I RECKON I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP! :(
5 days more :((
OKAY, BYE!
and GOODLUCK TO SIOWSHUHUI (ME)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment