Friday, February 20, 2009

Maybe what you think of me is how I thought of you too?
With others, I don’t see any rallying point but with you, there is always such problem.
I tried to be mindful of my words, but sometimes what seemed to be the slightest joke, well at least in my opinion, seemed too much for you to handle, the same issue boils down. Instead of expecting a change from others, why not accept the way they are? Change is not sth of immediate result, it takes time. In your opinion, I may be in the wrong but have you ever figured the rallying point behind it? It takes two hands to clap, this I certainly believe. I’m not good with words, neither am I good in getting my idea across to people, sometimes I do act and say without thinking, emotions always had the better of me, being around with you, I’ve already tried my best to be more mindful, however sometimes I do not understand why some comment may seemed to be offensive to you? I wouldn’t have known until I see you in rage, then I know clearly, I’d said the wrong words again, but have it ever also occur to you, I may be a sucky person without caring abt others’ feelings, but did u thought otherwise too? Perhaps, in your mind you’re thinking, yes she’s giving too much same ol’ excuse again, but that is what I’ve always wanted to say all along. Seeing others’ flaw and not identifying your own, maybe that’s why we’re always stuck in this same ol' cycle. I’d all along wanted to have a chat with you ftf about this, but you always avoided this topic, issue aint solve, cycle will always repeat itself. Maybe like you think, im insensitive towards others’ feelings, then you can tell me kindly tt I’ve said the wrong things and I will definitely apologize for my wrong, and not just keep mum and ignore me for the whole day? If you tell me, I’ll definitely try to change, of course it takes time but I do hope you understand your problem too. As I’ve always said, it takes two hands to clap, we have this one common problem, we always think we’re right and refused to listen to the other side of the story.. we don't expect others to change to suit our likings.

i know my actions are always faster than my brain, words came out before i could think but sometimes i really dunno what i said would upset you, but still, i really do not understand why some passing remark can made you so worked up, if i dont know at least you could tell me.

sorry, if i sounded harsh (i hope not, if there is i apologize once again)

No comments:

Post a Comment